In order to participate in primary recruitment you will need to register on Campus Director, but first you will need create a video for your application! If you are ready to start your application on Campus Director click here! The last day to register for Primary Recruitment will be January 15, 2021.
Since the Panhellenic Preview Round will be taking place completely asynchronously, potential new members will not be directly meeting with sororities. In addition to an application, potential new members have the opportunity to create a short video to allow chapters to get to know them better. Please see the following guidelines for video submissions.
- Videos should be a maximum of 3 minutes
- Videos should only feature the PNM.
- You many only submit one video
- Backgrounds should be neutral—this does not mean you have to stand in front of a blank wall, but it should not be distracting
- No props should be used.
- PNMs should not hire a third party to produce, film, and/or edit the video.
- State your full name, hometown and state, intended major.
- We hold a values based recruitment, which reflects how your personal values coincide with the values of the Panhellenic community and your future sorority. To learn more about this you must answer the question:
- How can you incorporate your personal values into the sorority experience?
- Then choose 1-3 of the following questions to answer:
- What motivated you to participate in the Panhellenic recruitment process?
- What made you choose Penn State?
- What are you most looking forward to as a PSU student?
- What is the best piece of advice you have received?
- What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment thus far?
- Tell us about a person, quote, or experience that inspires you.
- What is something you have always wanted to learn more about?
- Tell us something about yourself that someone might be surprised to learn.
- Tell us anything else you think we should know about you.
- If filming from your phone, hold your phone sideways
- Check that your audio is clear before submission
- Wear whatever you are most comfortable in (casual outfit)
- Be yourself!