Read this page for a step-by-step guide on how to register!
Registration for our 2024 Primary Recruitment will open at a later date.
Parents & students, please sign-up for our Recruitment Newsletter for more information sent right to your email! CLICK HERE
Steps To Register:
- Create your introductory video for recruitment. Remember, videos will be watched by each sorority chapter and will be your first impression. Scroll down for the guidelines.
- Then, you will need to register on Campus Director! Please watch the video linked at the bottom of the page for a step-by-step guide on how to register.
- If you are ready to start your application on Campus Director once registration opens, the link will be here. The last day to register for Primary Recruitment will be announced on this page as soon as we know!
Since the Panhellenic Preview Round will be taking place completely asynchronously, potential new members will not be directly meeting with sororities. In addition to an application, potential new members will be required to create a short video to allow chapters to get to know them better. Please see the following guidelines for video submissions.
Mandatory Introductory Video Guidelines:
- Videos should be a maximum of 1 minute.
- Videos should only feature the PNM
- You may only submit one video.
- Backgrounds should be neutral—this does not mean you have to stand in front of a blank wall, but it should not be distracting.
- No props should be used.
- PNMs should not hire a third party to produce, film, and/or edit the video.
- All videos must be posted to YouTube as “Unlisted” with subtitles.
For the chapters to learn more about you and your values, please answer the following questions in your video:
- Prompts will be updated when Primary Recruitment Registration opens!
Penn State holds a values-based recruitment. Chapters hope to see how your personal values coincide with the values of the Panhellenic community and your future sorority!
Try your best to ensure the content in your video is helping the sororities learn about you as quickly as possible. Getting past the small talk and showing what makes you different will help the sororities see if your values fit theirs in the short video setting.
All sororities will be watching your videos and making their selections the same way that you will be. Penn State utilizes a mutual selection process, meaning sororities will see how you match their chapter as you picture which chapters you could see yourself in simultaneously. Sometimes, the chapter sees how you match their values and notices you before you notice them.
Please ensure you are being your most authentic self and are highlighting what makes you different. Being yourself will help chapters help you!
Panhellenic wants to ensure you can end up in the best place for YOU! The questions below are intended to touch on aspects that sororities look for to make educated decisions. Important topics for chapters include; your qualities, interests if you would like to be involved, and of course, your values!
- If filming from your phone, hold your phone sideways
- Check that your audio is clear before submission
- Look presentable! Wear a casual outfit (sweaters, nicer tops, cardigans, jean jackets, etc.).
- Be you!
- These will be updated when Recruitment registration opens!
Watch our YouTube videos walking you through the registration process step by step!